Website development is a highly critical and complex process, where professional exposure, passion for excellence and perfection are needed. A little bug can destabilize the functionality of a website which can make a bad reputation or can have an adverse impact. As the importance of website development has become very important over the years, Carelion offers you a better service and quick solution within stipulated time. We deliver simple solutions to complex problems.
There are numerous steps in the web site design and development process. From gathering initial information, to the creation of your web site, and finally to maintenance to keep your web site up to date and current.
The exact process will vary slightly from designer to designer, but the basics are generally the same.
- Information Gathering
- Testing and Delivery
Web site types
- Static web pages
- Interactive, Dynamic, data driven websites
- Content Management Systems (Sharepoint, DotnetNuke, Wordpress)
- Product or Service based websites (Google Store, Amazon, Ebay, Bing Shopping)
- Social Networking Sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Youtube)
- E-commerce websites
- Blogs, Wiki sites, Web Portals
- Cloud (Office 365, Google Apps)
How much does a website cost?
We get this question all the time and it is a very difficult one to answer easily. It's kind of like asking how much a car costs. Without knowing which car, what options, whether you want tires ... oops, got a little carried away. Anyway, you get the idea. That being said, here are some factors that affect the price of a website.
How many pages do you think you will need?
- Do you want to be able to update the website yourself?
- Do you plan to sell products online?
- Will you want features like flash or live chat included on your website?
- Will you supply content or will our copywriters be generating content?
- Are you supplying all images or will we be providing stock photography?
- Is it important to your success to be ranked high in the search engines?
These are just some of the basic questions that need to be answered before we can provide you with a price. There are many other things that we will discuss that you probably haven't even considered because building an online business isn't your primary focus, however, it is what we do every day!
We don't do cookie cutter websites, all of our clients have different needs and most of them haven't even considered what might be most advantageous to building an online presence because they don't have the information. That's where we come in. We'll review your requirements and then discuss different options with you that we think will help your website become the best tool for your business; whether it is a lead geneation tool to increase prospects and generate sales, an e-commerce site to sell your products and services online 24/7/365, or a portfolio to feature your work to potential investors. We're not just another web design company blindly taking orders and sending you on your way. When you work with us, we are your technology partner and we will help you to build a successful online business now and continue to help you grow in the future.